As a SiteLink software user, you will have settings that affect your website in both SiteLink and in storEDGE. The settings you have in SiteLink web template affect various aspects of your website's functionality, such as whether or not a tenant or prospective tenant can move in from your website or pay their bill online. The Website Settings in storEDGE, on the other hand, provide you with the ability to customize how your available units are presented on your website.
storEDGE website settings
Read about editing storEDGE website settings on our help site.
SiteLink Web Template settings
Most of the settings that affect your website are located within SiteLink Web Template. To access Web Template, log in to SiteLink Corporate Control Center. Click Website and Web Template Setup and select the facility you'd like to edit.
Your Web Template settings affect various aspects of your website’s functionality. There are two different versions of Web Template, and each has a different function and appearance:
- Legacy reservation layout: This version of Web Template allows online reservations, but not move-ins.
- Updated reservation layout (recommended): This version of Web Template allows online reservations and move-ins.
Adding your logo
From your Web Template settings, you can also add your business logo to your reservation page. Since your reservation page links from your website, adding your logo will help your tenants and prospective tenants know they are in the right place.
To add your logo to your reservation page(s):
- Log in to SiteLink Corporate Control Center.
- Click Website and Web Template Setup.
- Select a facility and click Next.
- Access the Web Template eCommerce Gateway tab.
- From within that tab, click the Logos and Files tab.
- Next to Company Logo, click Browse and find the logo file you’d like to upload. The file will appear in the box to the right.
- Once uploaded, click Save.
- Repeat these steps for all facilities on your website.